Home   Forums          

can't get to my new website and edit it

Need help or want to ask us or the rest of the members a question ? Would you like to make a comment or suggestion ? You can do it here.

Re: can't get to my new website and edit it

Postby geocities.ws » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:43 am

Dear jazzdevorah,

jazzdevorah SITE

According to our systems on 2010-07-26 you have registered devorah username. In order to be able to edit jazzdevorah again you should try registering jazzdevorah username by following these instructions :

To reclaim the ownership of your site and start editing it again please follow the instructions at news-announcements-f3/ready-to-edit-your-site-t64.html

Basically go to http://signup.geocities.ws/index.php and then:
- Enter the name of you site (jazzdevorah)
- Enter your name
- Enter your email address.
- Choose a password (it doesn't have to be the old one but any password you choose).
- Re-enter the password again
- type the security code as it appears in the image.
- Click on the checkbox "I agree to the Terms of Service"

Once you click the submit button you will be redirected to another page which will ask you to select among some emails. Choose your email from the list and click the submit button.

That's it :-). Once you complete the steps above you will receive an email with instructions to activate your account (just in case check your SPAM folder)

birthdaypartyny SITE

Unfortunately we couldn't fiund this site in our archive. I'd recommend that, from time to time, you check www.archive.org. Every few months they publish archived pages so, in a few months you might find your page there :)

Please let us know if you encounter any trouble

Thank you very much.
geocities.ws
Site Admin

Postby geocities.ws » Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:13 am

Dear Jazzdevorah,

According to our systems you seem to have been able to successfully edit your site the same day you wrote your post. What might have happened is that the verification email went to your SPAM folder :-(.

Please let us know if everything is working fine now.

Thanks.
geocities.ws
Site Admin

Postby geocities.ws » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:24 am

Dear Efrin2612,

Please let us know the name of your site :-)

Thanks.
geocities.ws
Site Admin

Return to Help, Questions, Comments & Suggestions